So, a few months back Auburn University stumbled upon a Vandercook SP-15 at a great deal, and a few weeks ago, it arrived. after getting everything worked out with electrical matters and making sure the rollers were good for use, we finally got to put it to use last weekend! Kevin Smith of CreateTWO came by and showed us how to set the height of the rollers, adjust the tympan and clean things up. I printed these two letterforms, some of the biggest I have, and we also printed both sets of plexi type we created last year. I was shocked at how well the plexi type printed! We had to bring them up in height just a touch by adding a couple of sheets of paper underneath, but after that they inked beautifully and printed evenly. I also got the opportunity to print the three alphabets I’ve bought in the past few months, I’ll share those prints as soon as I can get them scanned.